Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 16: Learning 2.1 - Evaluation

Google Alerts: what a brilliant way of finding out what people are doing, saying and thinking about a specific topic. I was able to set up alerts on horse training, Manilla Library and Learning 2.1 … all delivered directly to me !

Burnfeeder: Entering the feed source for Manilla Mayhem was very easy again. It has been surprising how exciting and easy all this training has been. I already had an RSS feed set up, so it’s been so simple to organize http://feeds.feedburner.com/ManillaMayhem.
I have also been able to redirect my blog (Manilla Mayhem) to my Feedburner feed; publish a chicklet to display my Feedburner feed (widget) and offer blog updates via email.
Got to love technology !!!!
Survey Monkey was easy to create but there was a little confusion on just how it would be linked to the blog. Crisis averted and it looks great. Test drove the link and the survey presented itself !!! Yipee.

No comments: