Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 18: Learning 2.1 – Slideshows, Screencasting and Digital Story Telling

Another amazing site to join, but the repetition of completing your personal details becomes annoying in the end. Wouldn’t it be great if through Google you could create your website and then just tick a few boxes to join the various sites that interest the user. Each site I have joined holds great interest, so you certainly do not begrudge the chance to utilize their site … just the paperwork to become a member.
With that said, I am now also a member of SlideShare. I was a bit disappointed that the site requires your slide show to be already for upload, as opposed to having the chance to upload photos and create the slide show directly on the website. Therefore, I will have to put these pics into eg: Powerpoint, etc and then upload. I’ll also embed links into my blog page (Manilla Mayhem) and Twitter.

No comments: